Is it weird when you know that someone out there has been through exactly what you're going through and understands how you're feeling? And because of that you think that they could be the perfect one for you. This may sound crazy but I truly believe that. I've seen it with my own eyes. He has written about it and I'm living it. The only insane thing is that we could never be, not just because I don't think it will. I know it won't. He lives in a different state, let alone a different country. A normal human being that expresses his feelings about dating and relationships and how hard it is to find requited love. I understand how he feels when I watch him expressing his feelings relationships. I'm in the same boat, I feel the exact same way when it comes to guys and what's totally weird is that we have so much in common and I really believe that if we knew each other in real life, there could be a spark. I just wish that this person would be around in my life and not just on my computer screen. Why can't someone like him be in my reality, a good guy that's attainable and approachable?
I guess it'll always be just a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment